- Great team – we employ smart people who can work as a team to drive the business forward
- Ethos – Positive, can do culture focused on client experience and retention
- Great Pay – We believe that staff who push the business forward should be rewarded so offer performance related bonuses as well as uncapped commission
- Varied – Working on multiple campaigns and managing clients, the role is much more than typical telesales
- Opportunities – All promotion comes from within the company and is entirely merit based Personal Development
- Monthly Training – in house training which focuses on all the skills needed to be successful in this role
- Sharing Knowledge – We use our training sessions and regular feedback to share ideas and find better ways of working
- Personal Development Plans – agreed with your manager to build you career with EngageTech
- Socials – Team drinks on Fridays as well as regular quarterly socials
- Sports – Mainly football… 5 a side
- Trips – Top performers trip
- Great office location near Borough Market with access to London Bridge, Waterloo and the City
Check Us Out!
Come join one of the most exciting companies to work for in the UK.
At EngageTech we provide lead generation solutions to increase the sales pipeline of our customers, who operate in the tech sector.
Our London location provides the city lifestyle to our staff, whilst we service technology companies, digital agencies and consultancy businesses looking to drive new business. Our services range from appointment setting to digital marketing, so no day is the same in our young and vibrant office.
As an employee, you will receive some of the most comprehensive telephone sales training in the industry. We provide our staff an opportunity to hone their skills by pitching to C-Level contacts at FTSE 100 organisations whilst representing and dealing with marketing and sales leaders at the most innovative tech companies globally.
If you are looking for a new job in sales and this sounds like somewhere you would thrive then send across your CV below!
Join Our Talent Pool
Jon - Spotlight
My role is Finding new exciting technology companies for EngageTech to work with. Once they are on board, I am responsible for managing the relationship and making sure the company has a great experience working with us. The hardest part of the job? Still the cold calling! Getting the first new business meeting in the diary - luckily my time in the delivery part of the business has helped me prepare for this. Did you know? I skiied (fell) down Mont Blanc when I was 15 Biggest Achievement? After working at EngageTech for 6 months I was promoted to a Team Leader and then to an Account Manager
Nash - Spotlight
What is a Team Leader? I am responsible for managing a team and running regular training on alternative calling techniques Best part of my Job? There are a few; I love going on the top performers trip. Successfully made it to the last two and intend to make it to third. I enjoy consultancy because? While some may find it difficult to discuss services over the phone, the service we deliver for our clients ranges from positioning agile methodologies related to software development all the way to consultancy around cloud provisioning. Did you know? I appeared in a film at the Cannes Film Festival - Oooh la la
Chyna - Spotlight
What is a Teamleader? I manage a team of 4 people to hit a monthly target whilst developing training and calling techniques. Best part of the job? Commission is uncapped; if you are as able to make as much money as you can then my performance is mirrored in my pay cheque! I enjoy digital because? It's such a current topic and when speaking to decision makers you can get a great picture of the different ways digital is becoming core to so many businesses. Did you know? I competed for GB as a Trampoline Gymnast and Triple Jumper
Russell Champion - Director
Russell sits on the board of EngageTech and is a Partner at Pensato Capital, a London based investment management firm. He is also a Mentor at Level39 which is Europe’s largest technology accelerator for finance and retail technologies. Prior to university Russell co-set up Dedipower Managed Hosting Ltd in 1997 and joined Fidelity in June, 2005 where he covered pan European telecoms, media & technology stocks for 3 years.
James Ellis - Director
James is a founding Director of EngageTech and brings more than 10 years’ experience of new business acquisition in the technology sector. He has been responsible for delivery units of more than 100 staff working across multiple regions.